When living as long as you do off blood, why wouldn't you come up with more creative ways of consuming? This tutorial will demonstrate what to change in your custom food to make it fit for vampires and make humans sick. Pre-Requisites: You need to have the Add-On Vampires for Sims 4 Sims4 Studio Basic Knowledge of Object tuning How to clone and make a custom food item. (I like using the Foodchemistry one) (optional) Custom Buffs You can complete this step once you have all your servings set up. On the single serving, you will want to edit the Object Tuning of your food item. You want to find the line < u n="_components" > that comes after any utensil blocks. This looks different between recipes, fyi. Everything I'm about to tell you to paste in goes AFTER this component line. Copy and paste the code snippet after component line. Now let's break down what parts of this code mean. The first yellow highlighted line is the stat this food affe...
So San Diego Comic Con is going on. And a Tali cosplay appeared on my facebook feed. :) It was fun to see especially since it was a ME 3 version. I think I'm unique in doing ME 1 version. But I'm distracted. I haven't done costume stuff for a couple of days now. >_> I started playing Dragon Age Origins again. /sigh/ I keep glaring at the Warden Armors. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BELTS?? GAwww. Anyway, I'm both distracted and inspired. Perhaps it's time to feed the muse instead of work out. But I'm sure the beads I ordered will be coming in soon. And I'll be moved to work on something.
Again, we keep up with the trend that I make everything for this costume twice. XD My method for making the gauntlets was sound. I thought that adding worbla would help...but it didn't. :( So many hours wasted. So I recut the pattern, heat treated and pressed it over the buck until I got that hump. The first go around, I made the left gauntlet too small. Second go around, both are slightly too big which is what I want. We'll fit things later. I also cut the first part of the chest piece out. So far nothing to worry about. So far... Meanwhile, I should be getting my order of more foam, LED lights, el wire and contact cement today. :) I should be able to pick up my fabric from the leasing office today too so no excuses for holding off...except the one excuse that I'm cramping like a mo-fo today and will be red-tenting it. Still. Things are looking better the second go around. Just a hard...expensive lesson to learn. Oh and I sent my application to join the Austin Cospla...
Comments
Post a Comment