Updates - Costumes and Crafts


 So I've been taking on too many projects again which slows everything down. BUT some cool things that have been going on.


Elven Inquisitor: I decided I wanted to play with Foss Shape just to see how it'll work. I might use that instead of the foam base for the stretch vinyl. I have also got in my order of Worbla Black to create some armor bits...someday. I just haven't been into it right now.

PLUSHIES GALORE!
So I have been sewing plushies quite a bit. I've gotten into sock animals. I made some for my friends with young kids. I've also finished my nephews musical baby elephant. :)
My living room has two LARGE plastic bins just full of fabric. I still want to make some plush ponies and some plush dinosaurs but I've been distracted.

Digital Stuff
I've been writing a new visual novel. I don't know if I'll finish it but it does help pass the time at work. I've got tons of art that are sitting on back burners including art for a visual novel I finished writing a year ago. :B It needs lots of art. Then there's 7 Eldest. I think I did a page update in January. Still pushing myself to finish that. 

I've mostly been playing games and I've also started going to the gym. :)

OHH, I also got myself one of those vinyl figures of King Alistair. Turns out that the armor they made for the figure is cloth and not also vinyl like I suspected. Soooo...I may have a way to deconstruct that costume better than before. :D But...I'll have to take the armor off. 
...awkward...
But that may put that project back on track. I'm also doing my homework about wigs. Even though I am currently blonde. :/ We'll see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation