Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pony Plush Updates

I've got quite a bit of work done on these.

First is Rough Edges:

This is the first thing I put together with the pattern. The body turned out okay, the head, I made too big. I used a different head pattern than the one included with the body pattern. I think i may nee to take the head apart and do it again. It's still oddly shaped and I screwed up the ears. I've now corrected the pattern for the other stallion heads I have planned. 

Next Willow Wisp
I'm actually a little farther along than this picture suggests. The cutie marks and one eye is sewn down onto the pattern. We'll see how the sewing on this one goes soon. I just have one more eye to sew down. I've been procrastinating on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment