Moving into 3D!

Exciting day. I finally invested in a 3D printer! It took awhile to figure out which one to go with. I was enamored with the idea of a resin 3D printer. However, because I plan to use it for both cosplay AND DnD minis, the PLA printer is the better option. :3

So my plans for now are going to be to run some test prints. Print out one of my Hero Forge minis and 3D print Lotor's sword. The foam one is good but it has pushed me to the limit of my skill and I'm more interested in leather working right now.

I'm half-way through my leather working course too!

So yeah, that's about it.

Happy Ash Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Ruka and Kyojuro Painted Scene