New Blog! Modesty's Costume Closet

 So something I worked on a couple years ago was a series of scripts to make YouTube videos. But then I remembered how much I hate editing videos. Instead, I decided to convert the scripts into Blog Posts. Perhaps not as dynamic, but at least the information is getting out there and I can brain-dump some creative ideas I had. 

In this blog I intend to post costume design tips, process journals, introductions to different materials and more. I'm going to try to create more in-depth posts about some of the costumes featured on this blog! 

Check it out at: https://modestycostumes.blogspot.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Ruka and Kyojuro Painted Scene