You can LIIIIIIVE!

Sorry about that, I turned 30 about a week ago and many things changed at once, including projects I'm working on.

With Thanksgiving coming up, I'll have 4 free days to work on stuff. My plan is to set up my sewing machine and finish up the sewing needs for Tali's Costume. I've been negligent on that part.

I will also remake the helmet to suit the new visor eventually, but first the sewing.

The other project I've been working on and off is an RPG Maker game, currently unnamed.
I made a wiki for it: http://centaurrpg.wikia.com/wiki/Centaur_Game_Wiki

Along with that Dragon Age Inquisition came out...and I had to buy a new computer to run it basically. :P

She's custom built. But now I have spare parts and computers to get rid of. I still haven't played the game yet...but I AM ready to. I'll post about the game on my Gamer blog.

Comments

  1. "But I AM ready to play now..."

    "And she was never heard from again..."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation