Prince Lotor + Props - Day 4

Another sewing weekend. Got half of the leotard finished.





The paneling is much better on this one and we got the sleeves on! I did a test with the shoulder pads and they do fit fine after some major adjusting. I definitely need to sew the fabric pads down to the compression shirt I'm making. :) There's some tightness in the sleeves but that's more due to my chubby arms. (Working on it.) I still need to add the grey appliqué which I'll most likely use fabric glue and iron on bonding for. Tricky to do for stretch fabrics but  sewing it on was not the best option last time. Also need to finish the leg holes, add snaps and the collar. I started painting the orange line but that may take a few layers.  I'll make the gloves and shoes after this. 

Also during the week I was able to finish the head for Kova. And I got his eyes to glow.
After some initial testing, I've decided not to make him a puppet but just keep the light up eyes.
Check 'em out!


I used a led kit from https://www.modeltrainsoftware.com/. They're crazy bright. And nicely pre-made. I just had to electric tape down the connections.

I also attached the head to the wire frame and trying to balance things out. :/ Started some of the stuffing process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation