Prince Lotor Day 7 - INJURY!!!

This costume is trying to prevent me from finishing! A few months ago, I dropped the black worbla onto my toe and it bruised the toenail. I still have a mark even though that was months ago. (It's almost grown out!)

But the past Saturday while sewing the soft shoes, I tried to grab a pin that had gotten stuck in the pressure foot, before I took my foot off the foot press. Needle when RIGHT into my thumbnail. I managed to get some hemostats and pull it out myself (it didn't go too deep), but I was shaking from adrenaline.

But I did finish sewing the shoes and attached the skirt to the pants. Which means...the sewing is pretty much....COMPLETE!
I may add a pocket or two to the pants but then that's it. I'm all sewn up on the costume.



Finally I got all the foam I think I'll need to make all the armor. I'll try to knock some of that out this weekend. :)

I also need to finish sewing up the Kova prop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Making a 3D Print Stencil