Lotara Planning - Drow Cosplay

So I've started purchasing materials, so I can say I've officially started work on this project. So this character design started as a derivative of the Lotor bodysuit. But as I've been working through the leather work course and learning about armor design, I started focusing more on themes, shapes and armor pieces. The bottom row is the current plan without much of the details. 

I've illustrated the costume breakdown here.

Layer 0 - Body Mods

  • Body paint ✔
  • charcoal tights and arm warmers ✔
  • latex elf ears ✔
  • white wig (reusing my Lotor wig) ✔
  • Other makeup ✔

Layer 1 - Underwear-ish

  • Camisole/Sports Bra (any color) ✔
  • Magenta high waist bikini cut bottoms $ (fabric bought)
  • Garter belt ✔ (using scrap fabric)
  • Thigh high stockings - black ✔
  • Bustle ✔ (using scrap fabric)

Layer 2 - Clothes

  • Knee high boots with front cuff (plan on using stretch suede and boot covers)
  • Opera length gloves (I plan on using stretch suede)
  • Sleeveless long tail coat $ (fabric and pattern bought) Stretch velvet and nylon lining

Layer 3 - Leather Armor

  • Corset Bodice Armor (patterned)
  • Bracers
  • Greaves
  • Headband
  • Belt with pouch and loops.

Accessories

  • Corset Necklace - designing
  • Ear cuffs ✔ Purchased
  • Dagger ✔ - 3D printed

I am also undertaking a 2nd costume project which I'll post about next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Ruka and Kyojuro Painted Scene