Thursday, May 30, 2013

Halo Armor Day 1

So I started in on testing out Pepakura files and I learned some things.

1)
Some of the pieces when scaled down are so tiny! I think I need to either simplify the pattern  so there are less polys because this is re-darn-diculous.

2) My modge podge is dried solid. :(

3) It takes a long time to make a part.
It turned out okay. It fits which is what I was testing 
I figure now that if I only print out certain parts I can hold them up to my body to check if the scale is right or at least close. 

I still need to buy the EVA foam so, the project takes a break. 

For Gally, I found robot gloves and got some craft foam to make the knee pads. It shouldn't take long. I might do it this weekend. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment