I currently have 2 projects on my plate.
Project 1: Battle Angel Alita - GallyA budget looking cosplay to be sure but it should be good for one day at a convention. Here's what I have for the costume so far.
- - wet pvc catsuit, sleeveless. (I was able to find one on ebay that looked exactly like Gally's)
- - Silver colored turtleneck (for her arms)
- - Boots (Waiting for them to come in the mail. Another ebay)
- - Trench Coat (I already own one of the proper color.)
What it still needs:
Knee pads (creating these out of foam) Silver Paint for the arms (I don't think I'll make foam parts for this.) Black gloves
Estimated time left...0 days.
Project 2: Halo Spartan Princess (or Donut from Red vs Blue)This is going to be the big challenge. I plan on constructing the armor using eva foam and Pepakura patterns.
Here's what I have for the costume already.
- - Vibram Shoes
- - Nerf Gun
- - ...catsuit?
- - armor
EVA foam rolls**
Craft foam(for detail bits)**
More hotglue sticks
- - backpack buckles and
- - a lycra catsuit probably. ~
- - Motorcycle helmet visor (gold mirror)
Krylon Paints and Finish
- - More Craft Glue
- - sponges (for helmet cushioning)
More printer paper for the pattern.
More exato knife blades
Today I intend to buy the computer paper and craft foam...and probably the EVA too.