Happy Halloween!

I'm terrible at being regular about this. Probably because I write all day and get kind of burnt out on it. But I'll give some updates.

One because Halloween is just around the corner, I've been working on a costume. I made a cute lolita-inspired dress so I can be a broken doll.
(I'll post pics later.)

My mom also got me a used serger that she got for making a baby outfit for someone. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet but...I also have to remember how they work. :/


Pidge Cosplay


I got the fabric and the legging pattern may be a bit too small. I'm praying that the spandex compensates. Although...we all may live to regret that. LOL.

Apartment Complex

I've been working on re-organizing my apartment so I have more room to work in and can have people come over. Still trying to figure out a system for my project storage. I have a lot of backburner things in giant plastic tubs. It's kind of tough.

Financial Pressure

Things are a bit tight since that new car. I'm also most likely not getting a raise this year so I trying to find a way to make money without having to get a 2nd job. I'm also taking an online course on finding your passion. Looking back at my last creative burst, it was July during Staycation. :( That explains a lot.

She BAKES!

I'm also learning how to make bread. I can make Challah and Hawaiian Sweet Roll bread pretty well. Learning how to make meringue too. It's tough.

Trouble Brewing

My VN has a wiki now! Trouble Brewing Wiki, right here.
It has my progress report on that. I'm trying to be consistent with it but by aforementioned financial struggles, job stress and the whole re-organizing project has gotten me pretty down and exhausted and depressed. I try to write the VN now and again because it can be therapeutic, but it's getting hard to do that. I am starting to look for assistance on this project. I have some plans.

Right now, I'm taking some time to improve my situation which does cut into creative time.
I'm trying to publish my story that I wrote like 7 years ago. I just have lost a lot of confidence in my creative work. I'm sure it's because of my depression which magnifies my problems to unreasonable levels and make me less fun to be around. It sucks and I wish I wasn't this way. I wish it was just me being a whiny drama queen looking for attention (which is how I think I come off to people when I complain about my depression or seem to be using it as an excuse). I wish I could just flip a switch and cheer up. The reality is that depression is different for every person. And it is an epidemic for my generation. I've been in therapy for a year now. I am making progress.

So pray for me if you think of it.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation