Since Halloween...

Ho...haven't updated in awhile.
So updates.
I noticed I haven't made any progress on Voltron. I think I actually got the wrong size pattern for the pants. >_> Dees hips are no longer a "misses" size. Also I've been lax on my diet. I'm back up to 150 lbs. and I haven't been doing my exercises. So I'm not tabling it yet, but I may be more of  a "Pudge" than a "Pidge". LOL! Also, I've got another project going on.

I'm making a full-length ball room dress and my own rhinestone jewelry. It's been fun so far. I also plan on rhinestoning shoes. Kind of a Cinderella thing going on with that.
I have the pattern for this dress: Simplicity's Cinderella Dress
For the visual novel, I've made good progress. I've finished the second route out of six! Sent the first chapter to be reviewed by a friend. I'll be able to better assess the art needed once a lot of the writing is done.

But for the past week, I've been distracted by a sudden interest to make custom content for Sims4. I can re-color things easily enough but I thought I'd try my hand at making custom food.

Yeah...more of a challenge than I thought, but I've been up to 3 in the morning the past few days trying to suss it out.
I think I need a break from it.

OH right, I also had a lovely vacation at Universal Studios in Orlando with my family. It was awesome.
For now, I think the past few sleepless nights have caught up with me and I need to go to bed.

OH before I forget...my Halloween Costume! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Making a 3D Print Stencil