1 Year Later

Ugh...what a year it has been. Sorry to leave this dormant for so long. :/ So quick recap:
I got a new job!
I finished my Princess Costume for Halloween:
My cat of 9 years Lucius passed away the day I finished this costume. :( 
I adopted a new cat a week later, Sebastien! 
*smoulder* He had a bunch of health and anxiety issues and pretty sure he has asthma. Which is distressing because that cough is the sound Lucius made before I took him to the emergency vet. 

I've not been able to post to YouTube since. It's just not the right time. 

After watching the final season of Voltron, decided to abandon my Pidge cosplay...because I grew to hate the main cast.  

Anyboo, instead I'm cosplaying Lotor from the same series. Speaking of Lotor...finally used my embroidery machine to make a Lotor Pony Plush.
Yay. Oh...and crochet has taken over my life recently. Made a baby blanket, some stuffed animals, working on my Visual Novel sloooowly. 

And getting into shape. Started exercising regularly and eating better. Still trying to lose that 10 lbs. Part way there. 
That's kind of where things are right now.  

Hoping to make it to a convention this year. Looks like there's a con in town around my birthday weekend so that's my current plan. :3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Ruka and Kyojuro Painted Scene