Prince Lotor - Day 8

It's leg day. It's also chest day and arm day. Armor work has begun. I got the chest pieces cut and glued on one side. I need to figure out how to do the collar bit.

The legs on the other hand came together pretty nicely. I had some weirdness with the shins but I figured it out. The thighs came out really well. The gauntlets are glued together and looking great!

There's still plenty of "connection" work to do to make sure these things stay on and look right.

This includes:

- velcro for the shins to close up the ankle parts.
- Attaching knees to thigh armor using nylon straps.
- Adding magnets to the thigh armor and leggings.
- Adding clips and nylon straps to the chest armor.

After things have their attachments, I'll start priming and painting. 😓

I still need to cut out shoe guards and belt pieces. But I am losing inches on my hips and waist lately so I also have to figure how to make things adjustable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation