Prince Lotor - Day 12

OMG shoes. I was hit by a fey mood and actually worked on costume things after a long day at work. Usually I have no energy for such things. But I was able to construct the shoe armor. So much time in the respirator. UGH...barge cement...why must you stink??
I got them mostly to my liking. They'll need sanding before seal and paint but They look legit. Which means, I have constructed the last bits of armor for the costume.

I'll just do the last touch ups necessary. This upcoming weekend I am doing more social activities so I'll probably just work on the hand-sewing of the cat prop and stuff.
I also need to order another LED kit. (Note to self)

I also forgot to mention that I cut out the base of the sword. That thing is loooooooong. I'll need to get that PVC pipe. Better print my gift card and spend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Making a 3D Print Stencil