3D Prop Addiction

I have a 3D printer now and I've become addicted to it.

I purchased an STL file for Lotor's sword and have been printing parts of it for the past couple days.

To the right is my EVA foam sword. It's gotten warped. I mean...shape-wise, with a bit more TLC, the foam sword looks really good. However, I like that the machine does things for me too.
(Now with all the parts printed.)
With all the parts now printed, I need to sand a few parts, dye the clear stuff to purple, assemble and sealing gaps, then priming and printing. I'm waiting on some LED fairy lights for the cross guard.

I've downloaded and purchased a bunch of swords and daggers. I'm just going to have an arsenal of fake weapons. :B
Currently plan on making the following Swords:

  • Master sword (with glows) I mean...everyone does this right?
  • Zelda's sword from Twilight Princess (also got her shoulder armor and jewelry from that so, she'll definitely be a cosplay)
  • Sword of Faith from Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Deedlit's Sword from Record of Lodoss War
  • A Katana
  • And several daggers.

So, I'm spending my quarantine time well I think. Arming myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Ruka and Kyojuro Painted Scene