Prince Lotor Props Take 2

So like I said last time I got this sweet stl file off Etsy and have begun printing out the sword. I have printed out all parts.


The past couple days I've been gluing parts together. Dyed the clear guards and pommel. Filled some of the gaps with wood fill. And used pink fairy lights for a lighting effect. Here's the hande.
The blade was trickier to keep together. Some pieces I had to re-glue several times before it finally cured and stuck together. Reinforced with wood fill. 
Things I still need to do. Paint and glue the decals. Reinforce and smooth down with clear epoxy resin. Then I'll paint the blade. 
I'll resurrect this costume at some point for a photo shoot. 

I'm making a bunch of other video game swords too. I'll post about those later. For now Peace! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Ruka and Kyojuro Painted Scene