Halo Armor Day 12

Now I'm working on arguably the most difficult piece of the costume, the helmet.  Not only does it have to fit, but it has to look proportional. Following the pep file this is what I got.




As you can see, it look like a small dinosaur is trying to eat my head. Which means, danger, TOO BIG. :P 
Instead of scrapping everything to start over, I decided to see if I could still salvage this build. Making something a little smaller is not that tough. ;)
 


A few hours later This is my result. I shorted the top brim and the jawline a little bit. The helmet IS meant to be a little roomy so I can pull my head through and put in some cushioning. As you can see, I don't yet have my visor so for now I have to hold off on adjusting this too much. 

There are still pieces that need to be added like the mouth piece, the back of the neck and finishing up the jaw line. (It's not suppose to hang off like that really. ;)
I'll finish those things tonight, hopefully. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation