Merry Christmas!

I hope that during the two days off that I have, I will FINISH fixing the Tali costume and then focus on losing weight. ...I never thought I would ever say I have to do that. For most of my life I was struggling to GAIN weight. Metabolism DOES slow down at 30. LIKE ON THE DOT. Gained 10 pounds in a month or so. /sigh/ Which has made Tali a little snug. ;) I have spanx but they can only do so much. Luckily, I can go on a low carb diet and exercise more.

Still waiting on feedback about jobs, looks like I'll have some unemployment time in January. Boooo!

But I am making plans for my Inquisitor cosplay. And hopefully finishing the Warden. I have sunk quite some time into it and some money but I really don't have a planned event to wear it at so it's hard to really work on it. Also, want to wear the elf armor to the Ren Faire. :)

We'll see how things go though. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Making a 3D Print Stencil