Free Advertising for Kamui Cosplay

So I usually buy Kamui Cosplay's books when they come out. I find them very helpful and since I get PDF versions, fairly priced.

The newest addition is about sewing. As much as I'd like to think I'm old hat when it comes to sewing, I can always learn something new.

For me, the fabric reference alone was worth the price. Deciding what fabric to use is my challenge.

Although to be fair...sergers while great, totally optional. Just more work sure but yeah.
They have a section on making leggings which I'll be doing in my next cosplay.
The book helped me decide between Lycra (spandex) or Jersey knit. I LOVE my jersey knits recently as I've a bunch of it around for clothes I wanted to sew. (But never got around too yet.)

She carries the books of other authors as well of which I also usually purchase.

 For those who care...on my virtual bookshelf I have:

  • The Book of Cosplay sewing (new!)
  • Advanced Painting – Airbrush & Weathering
  • The Book of Cosplay Lights
  • The Book of Cosplay Painting
  • The Book of Armor Making
  • The Book of Prop Making
  • Foamsmith: How to Create Foam Armor Costumes
  • I'll probably get the sewing for beginners too. 

In other news...working on selling my dining room table so I can have my craft space back...and a place to put my sewing cabinet. 

Diet so far...no gain or loss, still going. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation