Progress! Yes!

The Rainbow Warden!!!
So after many weeks of no progress I had a BURST of creative energy today and finished cutting out ALL pieces and gluing some pieces. Still need to modify the shoulders, collar, and hips.

As you can see it's not holding together. Soooo it's still a work in progress. 

ALSO super sad, my video camera isn't working like it should anymore. :/ I don't know what happened to it. It turns on, it has fresh batteries, the memory card is fine, but it won't respond to button presses after I turn it on. ...perhaps this is what I get for opting for a $20 camera. XD

ALSO...
Data corruption detected. 
I've made a budgeted Omni-tool...still working out the kinks in the design. Not sure how I'm really going to attach all the pieces and keep it together. I have some ideas. Hot glue will obviously work in some areas, maybe clear wire of some kind? I don't know.

Also a weird minor update for the make-up I plan to do for my Tali costume. I have made crayon lipstick! So far I've made a purple and silver. They look pretty good.

Anyway, Happy Passion Sunday and here we go with HOLY WEEK!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation