Ermagerd Sherping

I got stuff for costumes. ^^ This means I can work on the helmet this weekend.

The other day I got several packages including:

  • Practice Styrene
  • Polycarbonate Facemask
  • Vinyl
  • Spandex
  • Netting
  • Heat Gun (Yay!)
  • Voice Changer
  • Styrene
Still Waiting on:
  • Makeup
  • EL wire
  • Styrene Roll
Store Bought:
  • Jewelry Mold
  • Thicker Foamies
  • Elastic
  • Poly Foam
  • Ribbon
  • Tamiya Tint Paint
  • Varnish
  • Purple Eyeliner
The only things I have left to buy for Tali are the patterned fabric and PVC pipe. Then I can start thinking about props. BUT ONLY THINKING.
More on the helmet to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation