Monday, June 23, 2014

Progress by inches

So I did do some smaller bits for my costumes although they're not done yet.

 Tali:
Gloves: Pattern cut and pinned
Sleeve: Pattern cut and pinned
Pants: Pattern cut and sorta pinned
Bandeau: Pattern cut

I attempted to do a test of my vacuum forming set up. Sadly, Somethings didn't quite work right.
The vacuum works fine, but I didn't secure my plastic right. So my practice plastic curled up instead of sag down. So today I'm out to get another window frame.
I also ordered another sheet of PETG plastic just in case I screw up.
Today may be the big day I try to finally vacuum form the visor.

Warden:
Tabard: Pattern cut

:) Yes. I finally, FINALLY did something with this project.
The next step would be to finally finish off the foam bases for the armor pieces. Just need to cut out the shoulder bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment