Interesting (distraction) research

I don't know why I cosplay series many years after they have their hay-day but that just so happens to be WHEN my interest in a series really gets sparked. Soooo...one of the projects I've put on my radar (as it is so far back on the back burner I need radar to find it) is a Turian from Mass Effect...probably female.
I've been having fun looking at Mask options. Here's what I've found so far if you are curious.
Red Nebula Studios) - Resin Mask @$250
Foam Mask
Paper Mask

Foam is most likely going to be MY option and depending on how well the Styrospray works on my armor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation