Prince Lotor - Halloween build

Today I got to wear the Prince Lotor costume at work for Halloween. Learned a few things about wearing it in the process. This will let me make a couple of tweaks before the convention.
So a couple straps need securing. (One I knew was loose and didn't fix. One broke off this morning.)
The shoes really aren't working that great, I have a pair of loafers I might make a boot cover for out of spandex. Because I have SO MUCH LEFTOVER BLACK SPANDEX!!!

Just need to practice posing a bit. These are pretty good. The LEDs on the gauntlets don't show up well here. Wig is on point, but I need to remember to flip my hair behind my ears and shoulders for best effect. Also need some belt taming. 

All in all...BIG SUCCESS. I'll be ready for the con in a couple weeks. It takes 2 hours to put on the costume with 1.5 hours to put on makeup. Not too shabby. 

Con plans: Go in the morning wearing Lotor hoodie, check in, sign-up for the contest, (if weapon done get weapon checked), then go shopping around. 4 hours before the contest, go back home and put on costume. Come back to the event, participate in the contest, get results, go home. Start scheduling the professional photoshoot. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims4 Tutorial: Making Custom Food Vampire Friendly

3D Printer to Die-Cutter Progress

Acrylic Glass Art with 3D printing Series: Image Preparation