I am pleased to report that I actually got through most of my list for the weekend. Yaaaay. So happy to see progress.
You can see results on my Deviant Art.
My plastic DID come in on Saturday however, I was too involved in sewing that I put it off.
I also managed to get a little work done on my Warden tabard. Found out I didn't have enough blue trim so I'll have to buy a couple more rolls of ribbon. Not terrible.
Things I still need to do:
Adjust the pants so they fasten close in the back...thinking velcro for this.
Same with the bandeau. Again, using velcro.
Cut vinyl to make the belts and armbands.